Wednesday 12 October 2011

Damn, Wish I Made That...

Do you ever see things and think to yourself, I WISH I made that? My quality of life would be infinitely cooler, my friends would be spectacularly more impressed, hot guys would find me slightly more attractive, my bank account would probably still be malnourished, but fifty thousand more people would still be adding me to their circles and treasuries on Etsy. Has that ever happened to you? Well it happens to me frequently, especially in the morning when I wake up and search for things to blog about. Seriously, it's the only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning. Calling the last 3 days unproductive would be kind so I'm glad I found Jenny Postle Central St. Martin's 2011 Graduate Collection via my friends Lucy and Natasha's blog. Take a look:




Pictures are from catwalking.com via Lucy and Natasha's blog. Maybe I'll make this, I wish I made that a regular little feature on our blog.

x
charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment